Register at ccnbikes.com
Race cost is $75 and includes a post race meal and drink and the famous Coaster beer glass. Register here!
Check In / Race Day
Check- in / Registration closes at 9am. Check-in to get your plate, beer glass, socks, food ticket and beer ticket Race starts 10am.
- 4pm – 8pm Friday May 4 Check in and late registration at race base.
- 7:30am – 9am Saturday May 5. Check in and late registration at race base.
- 9.30am. Start calling categories into the start corral.
- 9.55am. Everyone in the corral.
- 10.00am Mass start wave
- 11.15am First short course racer in.
- 1pm. Draw prizes and podium for short course.
- Noon – 4pm beer garden and food available
- 12.30pm First marathon racer in.
- 3pm. Draw prizes and podiums for long course.
It saves you a lot of money and a lot of time if you can register online!
However there are always a few who decide the day before that they are going to race. For you guys, On Friday May 4 we will be open for check in from 4pm – 8pm at the race site. We will also accept last minute walk-in registration for $75 plus a $20 late fee – cash only.
We will be open for registration and check in at 7.30am on May 5th at the race site. Cash only.
Who wouldn’t want to have black riding socks from The Sock Guy? Top quality, crew style w/6″ cuff, merino wool with the Coaster50 logo in white. One size fit most (7-11 shoe sizes). $18.00 Limited quantities available. Order, while supplies last, or you’ll find yourself wishing you ordered them! Pick up at race check-in. Remember all proceeds from these socks go back into our trails!