As we mentioned in our email to all registered racers, the Covid 19 issue has meant a postponement and the new date we have to offer is Saturday, September 19th. This of course, is subject to our wonderful Provincial Health Officer.
We aim to offer the same great race, same location, same start time, great beer, great food, and wonderful prizes! In case you didn’t notice the weather on May 2 was horrible! We will fix that. September 19th will be sunny!
If you absolutely cannot make the new Coaster 50 date of September 19th please
email us and we will expedite a refund for you. However, we would much rather host this event and have you join in !!
Check out the story Explore put together on the Coaster.